Thursday, September 3, 2009

Candy and Stellar Collapse

inside and out

I am an ever rotten and
rotting rainbow.

I enjoy eating

myself in public,

while simultaneously sucking
on the lollipop of failure

to kill myself; it is shaped like a word
and its shine is similar to that of a sad and sickening

representation.

Sometimes my ugliness
causes me to vomit all over those I supposedly
"love,"
as they drink

in my melting color through
a very long straw; as they gaze
up at me and praise me
for my distinctive and divine

ability
to grow knives out of my eyes.
It's all so nauseating
that it causes me to vomit a second time
in and endless

orgasm of refracted self-destruction.

In this way,
I have defied the inevitability of death and
will live forever

...just thought you should know.

1 comment: